• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Halloween & Trick or Treaters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They always look so cold, so I give them a nice warming drink - a double espresso.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
      I shall be inviting them in, I shall then chase them round the old dark house for a bit, then I shall cut them up into very small pieces.

Great minds Lockhouse.
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

We have a number of pumpkin lanterns in the windows, the door is drapes in fake cobweb and a bat, a ghost is hanging from the top window by a fishing rod and when you press the doorbell it's linked up to play a ghostly sound.

Well get about 30 different groups tonight as we did last year. Only thing is when we go out this year I'm not leaving any sweets out for people when were not there as last year someone took all of it including the box!!!
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Just had to ditch the bloody head I was holding by the hair. It's scared the last three sets of children that have come around.

Moo haa haaaaaaaaa!

Comment

I'm expecting a cut of the little guy's hoard.
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I've got some fava beans and a nice chianti
              "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Poor turnout this year. About 15/16 at last count. Last year closer to 30.

Last year it was a Sunday. This year, everyone back to school.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  Poor turnout this year. About 15/16 at last count. Last year closer to 30.

Last year it was a Sunday. This year, everyone back to school.
                  But could you manage them all?
                  "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                    How will you be dealling with tonight's Trick or Treaters?
                    I don't get any trick or treaters. The lazy brats apparently can't be arsed to walk half a mile up the private driveway

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                      I don't get any trick or treaters. The lazy brats apparently can't be arsed to walk half a mile up the private driveway
                      Dim?
                      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                      X