• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dear Deidre marriage and kids don't interest me

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I used to think that. Then I had kids and am grateful whenever other kids are annoying. I think "At least it is not my kids for a change".
    WHS

Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

I think kids are really cute and I love my nephews and nieces to bits but.... if I keep my head down I can be retired by late thirties.

As it stands when I'm single I tend to spend three months a year living like a king in Thailand and mostly do what I want the rest of the time.

Kids, the suburbs and two weeks in a caravan with in-laws isn't quite so attractive.

Comment

Originally posted by DieScum View Post
        I think kids are really cute and I love my nephews and nieces to bits but.... if I keep my head down I can be retired by late thirties.

As it stands when I'm single I tend to spend three months a year in Pattaya drinking cheap beer, wearing fishermans trousers and taking bar girls home for 500 baht.

Kids, the suburbs and two weeks in a caravan with in-laws isn't quite so attractive.
        FTFY
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by DieScum View Post

That's what I used to think, aye. For me personally it hasn't turned out quite that way thankfully, but it does scupper your plans a little bit.
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            FTFY
            WHS but with more lady boys
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
              That's what I used to think, aye. For me personally it hasn't turned out quite that way thankfully, but it does scupper your plans a little bit.
              Have you got Pampas Grass in your front garden yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                Have you got Pampas Grass in your front garden yet?
                Nearly did, but some cream from the doctor sorted that out.
                +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                X