• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Much fastness, plenty tyre changings

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Blackadder was there too.
    Yeah, saw it cut to him to show his reaction as Hamilton collided with Massa. I think he had to stop himself from saying the 'f' word, and I don't mean 'ferrari'.

McLaren probably have him out there to sweeten the cost of rebuilding his F1 (road car) he nearly destroyed recently.
    Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
    Feist - I Feel It All
    Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Looks like they've built a good circuit - difference between private investment and the shambles of the games a few months back.

Massa did the same stupid thing in qualifying and the race. Those big kerbs are like trying to drive up a pavement at 60mph, silly boy didn't learn his lesson.

Lewis needs a big hug, or a massive bender, or something.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        Looks like they've built a good circuit - difference between private investment and the shambles of the games a few months back.

Massa did the same stupid thing in qualifying and the race. Those big kerbs are like trying to drive up a pavement at 60mph, silly boy didn't learn his lesson.

Lewis needs a big hug, or a massive bender, or something.
        Looked good, but it was hard to overtake, so not much to stir the blood.

Thankfully Massa and Hamster provided something exciting to talk about - again!

Comment

The Massa/Hamilton incident - my first reaction (after ) was that it was just one of those things. Was surprised when Massa got a penalty.
          Lewis looks utterly crushed at the moment. It's very sad to see.
          Apart from that, I'm glad I got up early to watch
          +50 Xeno Geek Points
          Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
          As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

It was entirely Massa's fault in my view, Hamilton was showing half a car length and Massa turned in on him simple as that.

I think he was playing a mind game by not directly criticising Massa after the race.
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Working...
            X