• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Films that can be watched more than once

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just watched Tucker and dale vs evil
    very funny movie

Comment

Dune
      Matrix Series
      Serenity
      Blade Runner
      Chronicles of Riddick
      Highlander
      Local Hero
      Spirited Away
      Flash Gordon
      The Breakfast Club
      Pretty In Pink
      Napoleon Dynamyte
      American History X
      Kes
      Dumb and Dumber
      Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Comment

Brassed Off

Whoa, bit anti-Thatcher...

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
          Brassed Off

Whoa, bit anti-Thatcher...
          Aye lad.

Rita, Sue and Bob Too, The Fully Monty, Mischief Night.

They seemed to be determined to prove that It's Grim Up North. Yes there are bits like that but there are plenty of better bits. I find them painful to watch; grown men hanging around in streets because they've effall to do is a bit bleak.
          Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Get Carter (1971 original not the absolute crap remake)

You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself.

The Long Good Friday

Harold Shand: I'll tell you something.

I'm glad I found out in time just what a partnership with a pair of ******* like you would've been like. A sleeping partner's one thing but you're in a ******* coma! No wonder you got an energy crisis your side of the water. Us British, we're used to a bit more vitality, imagination, touch of the Dunkirk spirit, know what I mean? The days when Yanks could come over here and buy up Nelson's Column, and a Harley Street surgeon and a couple of Windmill girls are definitely over.

American: Now look...

Shand: Shut up you long streak of paralysed piss. What I'm looking for is someone who can contribute to what England has given to the world. Culture, sophistication, genius... a little bit more than an 'ot dog, know what I mean?

We're in the Common Market now, and my new deal is with Europe. I'm going into partnership with a German organisation. Yeah, the Krauts! They've got ambition, know-how. And they don't lose their bottle.

The Mafia? Hahahaha. I've tulip 'em...
            Better without the swear filter.
            Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
            Feist - I Feel It All
            Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
              Dune (The original one)(if you happen to like it)
              Not a patch on this.

Comment

A Fistfull of Dollars is on C5 tonight btw.

Comment

Working...
                X