• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The end of contracting as we know it for suity?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Getting battered, posting drivel on here and then chucking it in? Not my best idea.

At least the PM knows that when I raise concerns, and risks to the project I'm not kidding.

Constructive crisis talks with PM ongoing.

Suity in bellend mode. Again.
    Oh suity, is this a new low; now you're quitting quitting!

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      In my little bubble you completely mean this
      Carpe Diem Suity, Carpe Diem.

When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Don't quit - the bar's not empty yet.

Comment

Have you considered taking some time off and getting a testicular transplant? Yours don't seem to be working....
          ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Suity psyching himself up in the hotel this morning:

"A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Ere's one for the morning suity....go get 'em.

Bad Ass Mudda

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                So, this morning the towel was 'chucked in' and you've spent the day in 'crisis talks' with the PM.

You might want to brush your teeth to take some of the taste away fella.

In general parlance, Suity has "bottled bottling it".
                "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

This 'requirements gathering stuff' is hard work as opposed to some other IT functions (without going into detail and getting banned).
                  Any issues, happy to assist.

Comment

Rather than just chucking it in, why not exercise your "right to substitution" and stick some other poor bugger in there to do the work, whilst you go off and do something more interesting instead?

Comment

Originally posted by Joeman View Post
                      Rather than just chucking it in, why not exercise your "right to substitution" and stick some other poor bugger in there to do the work, whilst you go off and do something more interesting instead?
                      Stop It. Suity CAN handle this. I'm going to encourage him all the way through to the other end, where he will emerge, triumphant, displaying balls the size of f***ing watermelons.

Don't listen to the negative voices Suity.

Get in that office this morning and smack these f***ers around a bit.

When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Working...
                      X