• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Phones4U

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last we know Janey went down, there.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

I think I wussed out in the end.

I went to my local P4U store and basically yes the guys in the b'ham branch were lying their @rses off to get the deal that day.

the only options I had were to either just cancel the whole deal (kinda wish I had) or to cancel the deal and then restart a new contract which ported my number.

I did a bit of stroppiness saying I was pi$$ed off with the level of service etc etc but ended up going with the restarting the contract since he said it'sd only take 20 minutes... 2 and a half hours later I finally walked out the shop door!

I only ended up getting a free bluetooth headset worth £50 and £20 cash in hand.

Wish I'd never started it all now!
      "Well behaved women rarely make history"

Comment

One good thing is that P4U have changed there business to check "after sale" customer service! This is where you could have your say and how disappointed you are/were

Comment

Originally posted by Millboy
          One good thing is that P4U have changed there business to check "after sale" customer service! This is where you could have your say and how disappointed you are/were

oooo so they're going to contact me and see how happy I am??

KEWL!!!

Comment

You could still go back tomorrow and cancel the contract, keeping the headset and cash for yourself as I'm betting your freebies were not receipted.

Comment

Originally posted by The Master
              You could still go back tomorrow and cancel the contract, keeping the headset and cash for yourself as I'm betting your freebies were not receipted.
              to be honest it was the cancelling that took about 2 hours at lunch... I'm not sure I could go through all that again!

Comment

and you're right, doesn't look like the headset and cash were receipted

Comment

And that is why you are The Master - you have an evil deceitful mind !
                  Good call

Comment

Originally posted by janey
                    to be honest it was the cancelling that took about 2 hours at lunch... I'm not sure I could go through all that again!
                    True, but just think how much that would piss them off. Think about it. How much would that piss them off? Loads. Sweet, sweet vengeance would be yours. Think about it. Vengeance. Phones4u really pissed off. Go on, you know you want to.

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Comment

True, but just think how much that would piss them off. Think about it. How much would that piss them off? Loads. Sweet, sweet vengeance would be yours. Think about it. Vengeance. Phones4u really pissed off. Go on, you know you want to.

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
                      hmmm maybe you're right... but what would happen to my number?! pmsl

could end up with a new number after all this anyway!

Comment

Working...
                      X