• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cat problems

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another cat works equally well, possibly better than a dog. Not only does it stop the other cats from tulipting in your garden, but it goes and tulips in someone else's garden.

Comment

Scarecrow(Scare Cat.... Surely???)

Comment

Originally posted by The Master
        Another cat works equally well, possibly better than a dog. Not only does it stop the other cats from tulipting in your garden, but it goes and tulips in someone else's garden.
        Unless your cat is a wimp like me..and lets the other cats eat my food and crap in my owner's garden.

a dog works quite well..I'd never crap in a garden with a dog in it.
        McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
        Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

So to stop little cats tulipting in the garden you cover it in tulip from a big cat?Sounds sensible to me.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Just phone your local Chinese takeaway, and tell them you have some spare cats. Problem solved. (Just don't tell Mrs M I said that.)
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by privateeye
              Its no longer sold in this country but there was an infra-red contraption that stuck into the ground and connected to the hosepipe - when it sensed movement it fired a jet of water at 40mph where the movement was. It was the most effective thing I used, even stopped the postman walking across the lawn. Sadly it broke and I can't find a replacement
              This might be what you are looking for

http://www.bugspray.com/catalog/products/page889.html

Don't know how much it will cost to ship though!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Smith
                I have discovered something which finally works for keeping the cats from using Mr Smith's beds for their toilet.

Lion dung.

Purchased from Robert Dyas and worth every penny of the £8.99.
                Sounds good, but what if a lion escapes from the local zoo? Wouldn't it be attracted to your garden?
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Good point owl. Hyenas too. According to a David Attenborough prog. I saw they like rolling in it. Before you know it his garden could look like the Serengeti.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I bet he can already see the herd of wildebeest sweeping majestically into the sunset from 17 Acacia Avenue.

Comment

There is nothing more satisfying than hitting the little barstards with a well-aimed half-brick, as I managed to do on Sunday.

Allegedly.

Comment

Working...
                      X