• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Has sasguru jumped the shark?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    So SG lies on an internet forum. Don't we all? Does anyone here actually tell the truth?
    Yeah, I do (apart from the fact that this isn't my real name, of course).
    The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
      Mostly I do as I CBA to remember the lies
      WHJS

Although my tag of worth their rate is a bit of a porky if I'm honest, which I am.

Comment

So SG lies on an internet forum. Don't we all? Does anyone here actually tell the truth?
        No choice, I went to a Catholic school.
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
          No choice, I went to a Catholic school.
          Don't you feel guilty for hanging around an internet forum when you could be worshipping the pope? I suggest you say 3 Hail Marys before it is too late.

Comment

Jumping the shark = "outlived its freshness"

Jumping the shark is an idiom, first employed to describe a moment in the evolution of a television show when it begins a decline in quality that is beyond recovery.

Jumping the shark - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The series continued for nearly seven years after that...

Comment

All the time.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                All the time.
                Thats a lie!
                Coffee's for closers

Comment

Why lie? It doesn't matter if you are honest here. There is no real downside. Unless you are saying things that if tied back to your real identity could cause you grief in the real world, I think it's a great thing.

Comment

Originally posted by aussielong View Post
                    Why lie? It doesn't matter if you are honest here. There is no real downside. Unless you are saying things that if tied back to your real identity could cause you grief in the real world, I think it's a great thing.
                    Sorry, are you for or against lying on here? I can't work out if that post is for or against
                    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                      Sorry, are you for or against lying on here? I can't work out if that post is for or against
                      I am against lying on here. For me its pointless. How can you get an ego kick from lying to people you will never meet? I take the opposite position. Being honest on here has no downside - ie. if i'm totally honest to a personal friend I can hurt them. So, we are all educated skilled people. If we are honest we can learn perhaps. Or at least have more interesting conversations than possible in real life.

Comment

Working...
                      X