• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What's wrong with China?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

China may not hold together as a coherent entity. It will look very different in 20-30 years.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
      China may not hold together as a coherent entity. It will look very different in 20-30 years.
      Same could be said about the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by TiroFijo View Post
        Two year old girl is run over by van and left, then another van runs over her and people just walk past leaving her on the road. Finally after 18 people just stepping over/round her someone finally picks her up. She is now in hospital with serious injuries. Hopefully she will survive.

It is so sickening to see a society behave in this way.
        Following the example of their leaders.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by TiroFijo View Post
          Two year old girl is run over by van and left, then another van runs over her and people just walk past leaving her on the road. Finally after 18 people just stepping over/round her someone finally picks her up. She is now in hospital with serious injuries. Hopefully she will survive.

It is so sickening to see a society behave in this way.
          The same happened in London about two years ago.
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Its nothing unique to China or even that type* of country.
            There was an incident in italy a couple of years ago where a dead girl was ignored on the beach.

And almost every country in the world reports stories of people being run over and then run over again several times

*predominantly populated and governed by brown people
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              We're going to have a population of 1.3 billion and speak Chinese?

Comment

Originally Posted by doodab
                Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                London 2025:

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  It was

Chinese toddler run over twice after being left on street - Telegraph

The comments (all 370 of them) are particularly choice.
                  I see that
                  PaulyG
                  Yesterday 10:23 PM

gets 21 recommendations
                  Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    Sunrise2007 on page two is the guy who reckons it's all our fault.
                    (S)He would do, (s)he's Indian.

Comment

Not just Chinese, I've seen people walking round and stepping over an unconscious bloke in a Portsmouth shopping centre. Me and a couple of teenage girls were the only ones to stop and get some help.
                      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                      X