• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"Occupy London" starts tomorrow...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    I hope the weather is aweful..
    As awful as your spelling?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      As awful as your spelling?
      No much worse than that!

Get those T-shirts out again, the sun's back: Forecasters say October will be hotter than summer | Mail Online

"Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

The sun might be back, but the warmth isn't.

I've just come back from lunch and it's bloody cold out there.
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
          The sun might be back, but the warmth isn't.

I've just come back from lunch and it's bloody cold out there.
          Chapel hatpegs?

Comment

St Pauls is less than 100m away from the London Stock exchange, when did they move St Pauls or the Stock Exchange then ?

Comment

How come they can use tents? People that don't protest aren't allowed tents and I'm sure plenty of people would like to avoid stupid hotel prices in London. Might be a cheap time to visit London.

Comment

Any wagers on which 'celebs' will jump on the bandwagon?

I'll start: Vanessa Redgrave

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
                  Any wagers on which 'celebs' will jump on the bandwagon?

I'll start: Vanessa Redgrave
                  The usual suspects like Coldporridge and Bono?
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    The usual tax ducking multi millionaires like Coldporridge and Bono?
                    ftfm
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

That 4 weddings bloke (Richard Curtis?) and Bill Nighy or whatever he's called..
                      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
                      X