• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Katie Price reckons she's a chav

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I refer the right honourable gentlemen to the comment I made some moments ago.

Argahhhhhhh!
    Thanks for that, I think I just yacked up some porridge from breakfast. Right on the money though, I believe...

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      I refer the right honourable gentlemen to the comment I made some moments ago.

Argahhhhhhh!
      Does it have an injection moulding scar on the back with 'Made in Taiwan' written just underneath?
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Zoiderman View Post
        'My wife' read an article about her, as a role model for modern busines women, saying if you can ignore what she did, and look at it logically, she is very, very good at promoting and selling her brand and was in no way stupid, far from it, and that she'd shame many a business.

Not my bag, if I am being honest, but I wouldn't pass up the offer of a night of unadulterated filth with her.

I reckon she'll end up looking like Pete Burns mind
        You spin me right round, baby
        right round like a record, baby
        Right round round round
        Right round like a record, baby
        Right round round round

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
          right round like a record, baby
          Right round round round
          Right round like a record, baby
          Right round round round
          Wrong thread

Comment

You may have to branch the search out a little.
            Saw a picture of her winking with an almost completely swallowed large object in the back seat of a car (moderate search turned off). Fake?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
              Saw a picture of her winking with an almost completely swallowed large object in the back seat of a car (moderate search turned off). Fake?
              I'll have a check myself later.....

Now, where's that iPad, I am due a 'break'...

Comment

What is the density of silicon tits? Are they just as heavy, heavier or lighter than equally sized genuine articles, assuming genuine article is not filled with milk?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                  How do you work that out? Because I'm not seduced by an image? A marketing fragment?
                  Spoken like a man who knows his misses sees what he types.

She's not my type either as I'm a sultry brunette man but a dirty blonde vamp every now and again could be accommodated.

The thought of Peter Andre having a go may put me off just a little.
                  Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    What is the density of silicon tits? Are they just as heavy, heavier or lighter than equally sized genuine articles, assuming genuine article is not filled with milk?
                    About the same, although they don't move the same, which feels weird

Comment

About the same, although they don't move the same, which feels weird
                      That's a good thing past 35 Shirley?
                      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Working...
                      X