• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I hate that car advert

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gold Dalek
    In any particular order?
    The one in the middle first.

I'd be like a dog with two erm.... you get the idea.

Comment

Originally posted by stackpole
      The one where a bunch of people make car noises. I feckin' hate it.
      So do I. So does my missus. What I particularly dislike in the latest incarnation is the self-satisfied smile on their faces at the end.

I've turned into a miserable old git.

Comment

Sheilas wheels is the worst advert ever. What the fuk has Australia got to do with UK car insurance? It's bad anough all those bloody adverts are obssessed with America, Why or why do we need american accents in 90% of the voiceovers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

I quite like it actually, but what is it advertising?

Comment

So can anyone tell me where the sample they use in the Pinball advert for Aquadrops comes from? Overdriven Hammond Organ sound, reminds me of the Doors or possibly Deep Purple.

Any ideas?
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by Fungus
              I can't abide the French Va va voom one. Panders to stupid sterotypes. With that tarty over made up bint.
              The ones they used to do with Nicole were quite nice though...

Comment

Joe, you've found my weak spot! Estelle Skornik!

Comment

I take it you clicked the pic then...

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Black
                    I take it you clicked the pic then...
                    No I didn't realise, but I have now. That is truly magnificent.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Black
                      The ones they used to do with Nicole were quite nice though...
                      mmmmmm, Nicole .....
                      Jake has a girl in his class called Nicole - every time he mentions her name I respond with "Papa !" - he has no idea what the feck I'm on about but finds it highly amusing and has started using it himself at school !

Comment

Working...
                      X