• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who remembers Comical Ali?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who remembers Comical Ali?

Here's the new, British version!

Despite huge job losses and mounting financial problems, the NHS is enjoying "its best year ever" according to Health Secretary Patricia Hewitt.

The service faces a financial deficit of up to £800m and some 7,000 job losses have already been confirmed.
    Still, she's got a lovely voice, hasn't she!

Saw her being interviewed on "Jonathan Dimbleby" this morning. Very annoying it was as he tossed her a few underarm deliveries and just let her sit there NuLabour style reciting pre-prepared speeches and reeling off statistics. At one point he very mildy said, "but Minister, you're answering completely different questions to the ones I'm asking" and then let her carry on regardless.

Anyway, in case you didn't see it she said everything is hunky-dory.

Comment

She is the epitome of "new" liebour's deceit that has been vomited upon this nation.
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD
        She is the epitome of "new" liebour's deceit that has been vomited upon this nation.
        Yup. Yup. And yup. If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it. Now who said that?

Comment

Goebbels, but I am sure I read it in Big Hs book which obviously predates.
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            Joseph somebody... now what was his name?... it's on the tips of my tongues...
            Joseph of Nazareth - virgin birth my ass.

Comment

Don't worry

she won't be there for long. Blair isn't keen on her either. He reckons she's a slippery equivocator even by his standards.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                Joseph somebody... now what was his name?... it's on the tips of my tongues...
                Dr. Joseph Mengele? I'm sure if he was around he would be a card carrying member of "new" liebour.

Probably be in charge of the NHS as well...
                If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Harold Shipman was mengele.... I claim my reichsgeld.....
                  Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Working...
                  X