• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Protectionism - Let the currency war begin

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    That's where you are totally wrong - Saddam was held accountable for all he did.
    Indeed he was
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Arturo Bassick View Post

I dont believe many had an appetite for the last 2 either, but they had to join in.
      I think a fair few did for WW1, to judge by all the cheering crowds in Britain and Germany.
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
        I think a fair few did for WW1, to judge by all the cheering crowds in Britain and Germany.
        My Father was one of them in WWII lining up to fight. Not too sure you'd find that same sense of patriotism nowadays. Me? I'd be on the first boat to Madeira or some other out of the place island that wouldn't probably get bombed....

Comment

Originally posted by Zoiderman View Post
          My Father was one of them in WWII lining up to fight. Not too sure you'd find that same sense of patriotism nowadays. Me? I'd be on the first boat to Madeira or some other out of the place island that wouldn't probably get bombed....
          I had you down as a selfish coward from your very first post.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            I had you down as a selfish coward from your first post.
            Father did around 3 conflicts, 2 brothers did 2 conflicts, 1 brother did 1 conflict, lost both grandads to WW2, two brothers still a bit damaged by some of the tulip they saw.

Yup, not for me thanks.

Comment

Father did around 3 conflicts, 2 brothers did 2 conflicts, 1 brother did 1 conflict, lost both grandads to WW2, two brothers still a bit damaged by some of the tulip they saw.

Yup, not for me thanks.
              So you blame others for your lack of backbone? Nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                So you blame others for your lack of backbone? Nice.
                Can't see how you got there, but my main issue is wanting to keep my backbone, not, not having one in the first place Churchill. You stay put, pick up some guns, be brave and I am sure Darwinism will take care of you and yours.

Comment

You stay put, pick up some guns, be brave and I am sure Darwinism will take care of you and yours.
                  Darwin is turning in this grave right now because Churchill had evolved from a dog

Chihuahua variety -

Comment

Working...
                  X