• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who killed Jobserve?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Arggahhhh! You got me!

Let me just finish up here, invoice and then come home to my lovely house paid for by not being benched and then I'll give you what for.

Sounds like a plan.... unfortunately I am already booked for this evening and I am having an early night (the soup kitchen if you must know and I need to stake my claim under the bridge as it might rain tonight)
    Jim is a Jedi! - Dara
    Jim is EVIL! - Jenny Eclair

Comment

Haven't you seen the news? No more Jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        There just aren't any jobs.
        Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
        Haven't you seen the news? No more Jobs.
        Jeeeze! Talk about pessimists!! Its being such miserable twunts that keeps you going!!
        Jim is a Jedi! - Dara
        Jim is EVIL! - Jenny Eclair

Comment

I looked at it earlier. It was rubbish, so I cleared all that database nonsense off and stuck a load of warez and pr0n torrents on there.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by Wodewick View Post
            Jeeeze! Talk about pessimists!! Its being such miserable twunts that keeps you going!!
            Whoosh.
            "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              I looked at it earlier. It was rubbish, so I cleared all that database nonsense off and stuck a load of warez and pr0n torrents on there.

HTH
              Funny I was thinking it seemed a lot more useful than when I last used it.
              Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Working...
              X