• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good news for the world - Sarah Palin not going to run for president

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    At least this announcement means that one less gun-toting redneck god-botherer will be getting anywhere near the big red buttons.
    There are plenty more where she came from.
    I would prefer one that was visible and could be watched.
    Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

Unfortunately it means they may actually come up with someone who isnt a foaming right wing conservative looney.

At least with Palin you could be sure there was no way in hell she'd ever get elected despite all the noise made by the Tea Party muppets.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        Would ya?
        Only if she sucks; I wouldn't want to listen to that voice.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          Unfortunately it means they may actually come up with someone who isnt a foaming right wing conservative looney.

At least with Palin you could be sure there was no way in hell she'd ever get elected despite all the noise made by the Tea Party muppets.
          More likely is that they'll find a foaming right wing looney who's good at pretending to be a rational, reasonable person.

Comment

The Daily Mash - Palin leaves gap for nutter

Comment

If majority of UK MPs were like her getting legal plasma phased rifles would not be a problem

Comment

Apparently she consulted 'God' and he said 'don't run for president'.

I might go to church for the first time in 25 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                  Apparently she consulted 'God' and he said 'don't run for president'.

I might go to church for the first time in 25 years.
                  He is known to be a bit sexist though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    More likely is that they'll find a foaming right wing looney who's good at pretending to be a rational, reasonable person.
                    They have and he's called Rick Perry; and true to form he holds public prayer rallys

Comment

Sad news. The world has been robbed of months of entertainment and racism.
                      "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Working...
                      X