• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Date of Birth

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    I wouldn't let any DOB near my CV.

Exactly. Your DOB would break most computer date systems.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      At least mine is not written in roman numerals!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
        Quite a contrast from Singapore. Here they can ask what your skin colour is and specify only 'men need apply'.
        Is that why you moved there?

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          DOB means something else round these parts.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
            DOB means something else round these parts.
            Indeed.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Agent came back saying that to be considered for the contract I have to register with the agy (agy's offices are far away) and registration requires: DOB, NINO, references. So, how do I know this is a necessary step to land the contract or just an agent's fishing trip?
              <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Comment

Working...
              X