• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

going private . . .

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zoiderman View Post
    I also believe private school will only 'seriously' benefit less bright children
    In that I believe you are wrong

Originally posted by Zoiderman View Post
    bright kids will do well at any school.
    But in this I think you are absolutely right.

IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
      I am beginning to wonder if this was a thread enabling people to go on about how wonderful their kids are.

Can I just say to everyone "your kids may be of huge interest to you but they are of no interest to anyone else" I have brothers and sisters who constantly go on about their kids, I am too polite to tell them to stop it. I dont go on at all about mine and even if asked I will swiftly move to another subject.
      Aww DA, sorry to hear your kids are a disappointment.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
        In that I believe you are wrong

But in this I think you are absolutely right.

IMHO.
        Which presumes that kids grow up to be as they are no matter what environments they grow up in? Does this go so far as to include parenting? that good kids will grow up to be good people irrespective of their upbringing?
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
          Aww DA, sorry to hear your kids are disappointed
          FTFY
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
          X