• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

England V Scotland

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    ...Scotland, a nation in which Rugby is played by nobody outside of a few pretentious Public Schools, and a raft of hyperactive bull-necked sheep-farmers in the Border region
    That's all New Zealand are, minus the pretentious public schools.

Comment

... and the job I do.
      But they must have have a McDonalds in Scotland that you could transfer to?

The fact that it also gets right up the nose of little racist tosspots like Troll is just an added bonus
      To me you're just another low skilled whining ungrateful immigrant; but undoubtedly English nationalism is on the rise- mainly as a result of the Scots behavior- & who knows where it will end up post independence

& btw if it helps...there is no race called the Scottish

HTH
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
        But they must have have a McDonalds in Scotland that you could transfer to?

To me you're just another low skilled whining ungrateful immigrant; but undoubtedly English nationalism is on the rise- mainly as a result of the Scots behavior- & who knows where it will end up post independence

HTH
        Don't be an arse all your life. Take a day off, make it today!

Race can be defined by a social grouping, a group who share culture and language etc. I think the Scots qualify.

BTW Who neg repped me for this thread? Uncalled for I thought.
        Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

Originally posted by Arturo Bassick View Post
          Race can be defined by a social grouping, a group who share culture and language etc. I think the Scots qualify.
          Silly me for thinking it was all about phenotypes ... are you a sociologist?

Comment

HTH
            You see you odious little tulip, not only are you completely ignorant of the law you are a bigot at that.

Fell free to have a read, salient point - the Race Relations Act 1976 applies to discrimination between the Scots and English. Race is much more than just what is defined on your passport.

Feel free to keep coming out with the bile, because I might just be tempted to gather up a history of your posts and pop down to the local nick. Not because you annoy me, but I'd be interested in actually seeing you in court snivelling away. You think I'm bluffing? Try me.
            "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
              You see you odious little tulip, not only are you completely ignorant of the law you are a bigot at that.

Fell free to have a read, salient point though, the Race Relations Act 1976 applies to discrimination between the Scots and English. Race is much more than just what is defined on your passport.

Feel free to keep coming out with the bile, because I might just be tempted to gather up a history of your posts and pop down to the local nick. Not because you annoy me, but I'd be interested in actually seeing you in court snivelling away. You think I'm bluffing? Try me.

Snitches get stitches .........

Comment

Originally posted by Chaffinch View Post
                Snitches get stitches .........
                What are you, an extra from a Guy Ritchie film or something?
                "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

Comment

Bring it on fat boy... let me know if you need a hand collating the material...

Comment

What are you, an extra from a Guy Ritchie film or something?
                    We KNOW what you are ......... GRASS

I'd advise no-one ever responds to anything this guy posts .........

Comment

Bring it on fat boy... let me know if you need a hand collating the material...
                      Go on then, make it easy for me. Drop me a PM with links to posts.

Comment

Working...
                      X