• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Yaaaay, it's Friday...what you up to?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Amazing that everybody's getting up for the rugby when personally I can't be bothered.
    I may not have made it to bed

Comment

Down to Devon tonight.
      Pick up mended and mot'd motorbike tomorrow (Yamaha FZS 1000). Vrooooommm!
      Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Almost forgot.

Today I shall mostly be INVOICING!
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I am googling for "massive boobs".
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
            I am googling for "massive boobs".
            All weekend?
            The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
              All weekend?
              Nope, just until lunchtime, then I will move on to the hard stuff.
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Busy, busy, busy this weekend.

Tonight have friends round for dinner - we're going to Rome with them next weekend so we're finalising details.

Tomorrow morning I'm finishing off varnishing the inside of the new workshop and fitting the electrics. Lunchtime I'm driving to my mum's in London for my uncle's birthday (he's got cancer) then driving back later that evening for a party in Bournemouth, then driving home - round trip 300 miles.

Sunday I'm continuing to wire up the workshop electrics and putting down the floor, finishing putting up the new shelves in the greenhouse, repairing some "antique" furniture the missus bought and then last but not least, cleaning and checking the cars. The kids are taking US out Sunday evening to thank us for all the money we've given them recently!!!!

Monday I'm back to work for some peace and quiet.
                ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Today I'll be enjoying my last day as a permie.
                  Saturday taking youngest to swimming class, eldest is going shopping with the wife.
                  Saturday afternoon clean bbq and get it ready for a meat feast.
                  Sunday packing my bag ready to go to clientCo early Monday morning.

Comment

Fri- takeout/movie
                    Sat –taking my brother and his wife who are visiting from abroad shopping at Westfield (which means my wife takes them around while kids and I read comics in the bookstore – great idea to put sofas in bookstores!) – Meal at the Malaysian restaurant there (forgot the name, buts it’s quite good).
                    Sun – BBQ! proper homemade burgers

Comment

I shall be attending a foam party with the Dutch and Argentinian womens beach volleyball teams.

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                      X