• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I worry about me

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I smell ammonia.

So what is the catalyst for tonights introspective realisation that your nappy needs changing? Got undermined at work? Jimmy Krankie cut you up on the motorway? Sy02 gave you a feel of the bump and the kick bruised your hand???

Just asking like.
    Well, introspectively, when one who was a bedwetter (Suity) finds one who used to be a cage fighting hardman (MF) a bigger bedwetter than he, a little introspection is called for.

When is the next CUK f2f so I can squash you?
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      Well, introspectively, when one who was a bedwetter (Suity) finds one who used to be a cage fighting hardman (MF) a bigger bedwetter than he, a little introspection is called for.

When is the next CUK f2f so I can squash you?
      Ah!!!!!

Feeling brave now. To be fair my shoulder injury has kept me out of the ring for some time and a 2-1 record is not great but hey ho that life isn't it.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Ah!!!!!

Feeling brave now. To be fair my shoulder injury has kept me out of the ring for some time and a 2-1 record is not great but hey ho that life isn't it.
        Wow! I also have a shoulder injury! Mine was injured during a manly bicycle accident. Was yours inflicted by a fellow greased up cage monkey?

Even though injured, I feel I still have enough in my locker to squash you.

Comment

Wow! I also have a shoulder injury! Mine was injured during a manly bicycle accident. Was yours inflicted by a fellow greased up cage monkey?

Even though injured, I feel I still have enough in my locker to squash you.
          Ok.

I'll take that challenge.

£1000 charity fight at Rage Stage 4 in Upminster in December. PM me.

Comment

Ok.

I'll take that challenge.

£1000 charity fight at Rage Stage 4 in Upminster in December. PM me.
            You'll only send the missus, and she'll probably just fall asleep.

Comment

You'll only send the missus, and she'll probably just fall asleep.
              PMd you if interested.

Comment

PMd you if interested.
                Thanks mate. Sounds like fun. PM'd back for a link, but could you post on here as well?

TIA

Edit : Which shoulder?

Comment

Cage fight

My money is on MF

Comment

Originally posted by aussielong View Post
                    My money is on MF
                    Nah - one or other (probably both) of the bedwetting pair will sustain a training injury and be unable to take part. MF will still donate a large sum to charity to show he was genuine about the whole thing, and SY will feel pressured into matching him, but settle for a tenner.

Comment

It's Ricky Gervais Vs Grant Bovey again.

Comment

Working...
                      X