• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rory Weal - A future Labour gobtulipe and bulltulipter

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Agreed.

Anyway. It won't be long before his whole history is laid bare in the tabloid press...
    Rory Weal: Child star of the Labour conference and the truth behind his 'life of poverty' | Mail OnlineLike this?
    Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

Nope, there'll be more dirt to dig, rocks to look under etc.

Comment

This isn't exactly a slum. Take away the pebbledash and it could be quite smart.

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

This little ditty comes to mind . . .

So you've been to school
          For a year or two
          And you know you've seen it all
          In daddy's car
          Thinkin' you'll go far
          Back east your kind don't crawl

Play ethnic jazz
          To parade your snazz
          On your five grand stereo
          Braggin' that you know
          How the n***ers feel cold
          And the slums got so much soul

It's time to taste what you most fear
          Right Guard will not help you here
          Brace yourself, my dear:

. . . etc.

"Holiday In Cambodia" (Dead Kennedys)

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            The schooling *may* be free, however the Uniforms/travel etc cost money.
            That's the same for any state school.

My son went to a state grammar, my daughter went to a state secondary. Both incurred the same costs, including travel.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              This isn't exactly a slum. Take away the pebbledash and it could be quite smart.

Life on the breadline ? The little tw*t hasn't the first idea and it says a lot about the f***wits who let him up there to spout his crap about being " poor " they clearly struggle to know the meaning of it too.

Comment

Most lefties are hypocrites, students demanding huge government expenditure until they have to start paying taxes, rich sorts in posh areas well away from the problems their support of mass low skilled immigration brings, Labour MPs against private schools who send their own kids to them, minority sorts who blame whites for all their problems while bleating about racism, union leaders who rail against privilege while taking huge salaries and perks.

So what else is new?
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I think that it's ironic that the very party that he joined, has spent the last decade pissing away the Tory built government surplus of the 90's. and further more, if they hadn't gizzed the lot up the wall. We would have been in a far better state and he would probably still have a nice house to inherit one day. Instead he is sat with the very lot that screwed him...

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
                    I think that it's ironic that the very party that he joined, has spent the last decade pissing away the Tory built government surplus of the 90's. and further more, if they hadn't gizzed the lot up the wall. We would have been in a far better state and he would probably still have a nice house to inherit one day. Instead he is sat with the very lot that screwed him...
                    Nothing to do with ironing, the kid is stupid.

Comment

Working...
                    X