• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Got phont call on behalf of liquidator of my rented flat

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    But you have 1 trillion URLs and advertise a website that claims to be the biggest domain name database outside google, shirley you should know all of this.
    We never said we have 100% of data, since you refusing to say domain in question I am unable to give you any further guidance as there are too many different reasons why we do not have particular domain in our database.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      We never said we have 100% of data, since you refusing to say domain in question I am unable to give you any further guidance as there are too many different reasons why we do not have particular domain in our database.
      Do you still state that you have the second URL database to get to 1 trillion URLs?

Easy question which you stated was true in this thread.

Yes or no?

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        Do you still state that you have the second URL database to get to 1 trillion URLs?
        We have over 3 trln unique URLs, stats are on homepage.

This does not mean we've got every real or imaginary site with poor backlinks - if you had good links we'd pick them up, the fact that you are not in our extensive index with websites supposedly existing for years just means your website is not particularly popular, probably for a good reason.

Comment

their crawl is very limited
          What's the use of an internet archive that only archives part of the internet?

The whole system is broken. What happens if I have a site that has the best content in the world but no links to or from any other site (as I don't like them)? It gets ignored by everyone.

Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
          Feist - I Feel It All
          Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

We have over 3 trln unique URLs, stats are on homepage.

This does not mean we've got every real or imaginary site with poor backlinks - if you had good links we'd pick them up, the fact that you are not in our extensive index with websites supposedly existing for years just means your website is not particularly popular, probably for a good reason.
            So it doesn't have all the links???

AtW. I want a refund.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
              What's the use of an internet archive that only archives part of the internet?
              How much did you pay for their services? None? Don't complain then, if you think you can do better than try it.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                So it doesn't have all the links???
                No, nobody does, not even Google and they certainly won't show all the links they have, especially for competitors.

Comment

Got my site and an interesting report it produced too.
                  Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
                    Got my site and an interesting report it produced too.
                    That means you ain't nobody and well worthy to be present among other sites

Comment

That means you ain't nobody and well worthy to be present among other sites
                      Just checked my stats for August;

Unique visitors 177
                      Number of visits 659
                      Pages 3,020
                      Hits 112,137

Not bad.
                      Me, me, me...

Comment

Working...
                      X