• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

AtW has the right idea

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru
    I have. Please send me a cheque for £5K and I'll tell you what it is. Sure fire winner.
    I know what sas's plan is, and its rubbish. I have a sure fire winner, and you can buy in for only £4K - bargain.

Comment

The bloke in the flat next to mine, who I shall call Matt, because that's his name, is also an IT bod, and self employed. Unlike me he hates working in an office at a desk. So he toutes for work from local shops and businesses to create and maintain their web sites. Anyway, to get the work done, he farms out the work to India via developer forums. He pays the Indian developer the price of a bag of peanuts and then charges the UK company shed loads of readies. Seems to be a good wheez.

Fungus

Comment

Comment

Are you a millionaire yet AtW and which century do you plan to make a profit in?

Comment

Yesterday in pub while drinking tequila I was trying to chat up over the phone twin sister of my mate's girlfriend but I completely lost her after I mentioned vault with gold bars.

Comment

Hey, AtW, since your article appeared in The Guardian has anyone with a serious chequebook approached you? I seem to recall reading something on the front page of this site about some enterprising bedroom coder who came up with a good idea and Google bought it off him for a million.

On another front, I know you are partial to rye bread. I bake my own, so can I interest you in a regular delivery? All organic and 100% additive free.
              Last edited by Lucifer Box; 18 April 2006, 16:36.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                Yesterday in pub while drinking tequila I was trying to chat up over the phone twin sister of my mate's girlfriend but I completely lost her after I mentioned vault with gold bars.
                AtW is DCJ and I claim my 5 roubles.

Comment

threaded approached me with an offer of using his time machine, but the talks broke down around limitations of use

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                    threaded approached me with an offer of using his time machine, but the talks broke down around limitations of use
                    Nick it and then pop back in time and patent his time machine first

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
                      On another front, I know you are partial to rye bread. I bake my own, so can I interest you in a regular delivery? All organic and 100% additive free.
                      Ah, I can see a Plan C for hyperD Enterprises in case the Plan B fails to deliver....

"Lucifer Box & hyperD's One In The Oven" bakery
                      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                      X