• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dealing with Bobs!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Troll View Post
    When they reach Satyam, then that is rock bottom
    Another place I've been to had hired almost all of their IT Senior Managers in from Satyam, who were their main outsourcer at the time.
    "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Originally posted by TiroFijo View Post
      I use the word 'bob' to describe an Indian running a marathon and Notallthere (who deserves his name) give me an infringement stating that I am being racist. Yet this BB is full of the use of the word bob.
      fooking racist...
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

I use the word 'bob' to describe an Indian running a marathon and Notallthere (who deserves his name) give me an infringement stating that I am being racist. Yet this BB is full of the use of the word bob.
        Whatever you do, don't mention the war! I did once but I think I got away with it. :nazi:

Comment

I don't remember that guy being in IT. And doesn't he live in England?
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
          X