• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I ******* hate pikeys!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    you just cannot pitch up on land and build what you want when you want and how you want.
    Agreed.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

It's not all about money its all about getting rid of thieving pikey scum who intimidate locals.

The rhyming slang for them round our way is "Do as you likies", they think the law doesn't apply to them.

Comment

unfortunately they are their own worst enemy, there are a couple of sites around here that are very tidy always clean and they put the bins out on bin day however its the ones that rock up anywhere they like and leave thier s**t everywhere intimidate the locals and rob everything that tar them all with the same brush.

there is no way they can be allowed to build where they like cos if they can do we can all do it.

Comment

[QUOTE=Born2BSlow;1394898]They've probably never paid any taxes.... QUOTE]

They got an off shore scheme then?

Comment

I notice the pikeys have a sign up complaining about "Ethnic Cleansing". They really have no idea.
            The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
              I notice the pikeys have a sign up complaining about "Ethnic Cleansing". They really have no idea.
              Indeed. Furthermore, they aren't ethnically different to most of the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by Born2BSlow View Post
                Two of the muppets have actually cemented their hands in the drum
                Oh Dear!!! I guess they have not really thought this one through..............check out this cement burn image!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

[QUOTE=Project Monkey;1394957]
                  Originally posted by Born2BSlow View Post
                  They've probably never paid any taxes.... QUOTE]

They got an off shore scheme then?
                  If you call Irish housing developments offshore then I suppose yes

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    Oh Dear!!! I guess they have not really thought this one through..............check out this cement burn image!

I suspect they will have cemented their slaves in to avoid such concerns

Comment

Only problem with evicting em is they're gunna move off somewhere else, better not be outside my gaff. Perhaps the council should build a big bloody wall all round the site so they can't get out....seems a much more preferable solution....

Comment

Working...
                      X