• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My trip to Oxford

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Scooter snapped with his hand man bag en route to his Oxford client.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
        Scooter snapped with his hand man bag en route to his Oxford client.

Stop it, you are killing me!

Comment

FFS! Stop it now. Some one knocked on my door to see if I was OK.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Much as I like Scooterscot, he did start it by ballooning. I'd have said nowt.

BTW, did I mention I once got £2500 for a day's work, SC needed, LDAP fookup, all arranged, then they changed their mind for some reason on last minute day before, it was 'sorted', and I got the 2.5K, no hotel or owt!

Spent it on beer tho. What a weekend that was.

My normal rate is £500/day, there, I've said it, and that's non-that-London...

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              FFS! Stop it now. Some one knocked on my door to see if I was OK.
              Strangeways? Which block are you on? Maybe we can meet up, no soap required, no pressure.....

Comment

Maybe we are being a bit harsh to scooterscot................observe....

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                  Maybe we are being a bit harsh to scooterscot................observe....

Heck, is that you Shaunbhoy? Tim-tastic!

Comment

It would probably help if he advised the hotel on arrival that he's a guest. Then his foreign garb won't leave him mistaken for the rodent control man.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                      It would probably help if he advised the hotel on arrival that he's a guest. Then his foreign garb won't leave him mistaken for the rodent control man.
                      To be fair, he hasn't had human contact for a while. I'm surprised a mouse chased him out of his room though, he should be down wiv' them woodland animals, innit?
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X