• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Breakfast at desk

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Its okay for you youngsters. Wait until you get to my age and have children.
    Are you selling shoes in the City by any chance?

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Yeah because Hector sent someone to spy specifically on you, you complete doofus
      I don't think HMRC are that bothered by you evading tx on your crap rate.
      Nice - it's like the school playground all over again Gotta love these internet forums!

It was said somewhat tongue in cheek...

Comment

cant face eating first so desk is fine, eating all day at your desk is annoying... worked with a running nut once who literally sat there and ate all day- don't why it wound me up but it did...
        sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from malice - Asimov (sort of)

there is no art in a factory, not even in an art factory - Mixerman

everyone is stupid some of the time - trad.

Comment

Originally posted by ShandyDrinker View Post
          Nice - it's like the school playground all over again Gotta love these internet forums!

It was said somewhat tongue in cheek...
          its Sasguru, he's got "issues" at the best of times.

FWIW though, general does usually descend to playground rules
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
          X