• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hitler was a Christian

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hitler was a Christian

http://www.creationtheory.org/Essays/Hitler.shtml
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

blair

Tony blair was also a Christian

Comment

Sasguru - if you really believe that Hitler was a Christian - then you obviously have not been paying attention. Hitler is no more a Christian than you are. A Christian not only believes that Jesus is the Son of God, was risen from the dead but also does what he is commanded by Jesus. Actions complement the words and belief. Jesus has no time for hypocrites - as his words show.

Matthew 7:

A Tree and Its Fruit

15"Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17Likewise every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.

21"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' 23Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'
      Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

But Jesus made no mention to Hitler about starting a world war, bringing about the holocaust, and wiping out 20 million Russians. Hitler interpreted the Bible in his own way, just as you do Chico.

In addition, God stood by while all these things happened. God is complicit in this mass genocide, he had the power to stop it, but did nothing. God must face trial in the Hague for his war crimes.

Comment

Originally posted by cswd
          That's the most insightful comment I've seen.

Unfortunately the brainwashed minions will be saying "god moves in mysterious ways".
          He's bloody shifty if you ask me. If he ever comes to dinner, I'd keep an eye on the silver cutlery.

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
            Sasguru - if you really believe that Hitler was a Christian - then you obviously have not been paying attention. Hitler is no more a Christian than you are. A Christian not only believes that Jesus is the Son of God, was risen from the dead but also does what he is commanded by Jesus. Actions complement the words and belief. Jesus has no time for hypocrites - as his words show.

Matthew 7:

A Tree and Its Fruit

15"Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17Likewise every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.

21"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' 23Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'
            Actual words from Hitler, quoted in Hitler's Table talk

"...treasures of the living Christ - the persecution of the true Christians and sanctimonious churches that have placed themselves between God and man and to turn away from the anti-Christian , smug individualism of the past," and "to educate the youth in particular in the spirit of those of Christ's words that we must interpret anew: love one another; be considerate of your fellow man; remember that each of you is not alone a creature of God, but that you are all brothers!"

http://www.nobeliefs.com/HitlerSources.htm
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Jabberwocky
              But Jesus made no mention to Hitler about starting a world war, bringing about the holocaust, and wiping out 20 million Russians. Hitler interpreted the Bible in his own way, just as you do Chico.
              Why is 6 million Europeans a Holocaust but 20 million Russians isn't?

Comment

Political correctness, guilt and the strength of the pro-Israeli lobby.
                hth
                We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

Dunno about him being a Christian but he was a vegetarian ... s'true.
                  Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw
                    Dunno about him being a Christian but he was a vegetarian ... s'true.
                    "Never trust a vegetarian".

Sawney Beane
                    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                    X