• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Twenty four slaves rescued...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I only live about three miles from that pikie camp. I saw the news on the pub TV. Nobody up the pub has any sympathy for thieving pikie trouble-makers. I think they are hoping for the death penalty.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      You have issues. Go and get yourself laid FFS!

Hahahaha, got that all at home thanks .... Or was that an offer?

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
      What about women, can they rape men too (even if the men are asking for it)?
      Apparently not. Neither can men be domestically abused either. Sexism is still well and alive. What is anooying about sexual equality and many other forms of equality, is the discrimination was shifted (ie: Positive discrimination) instead of feminists and other activists doing the sane and rational thing of exploring why sexist views exist and try to rectify them.

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
      The police have probably kown all about these goings on for ages, but the Home Office told them to save any action for a rainy day ...
      That is something that stuck in my throat. A brief one liner, mentioning previous escapees had informed the police and they knew since 2008?

So for three years, they havent done anything? Surely if the slaves were women, children or coloured, there would be an outcry, public enquiries, sackings, etc. I guess, since it's all men that are considered a drain on society beforehand, we see them as expendable? Very sad!

Comment

Originally posted by wim121 View Post
        Apparently not. Neither can men be domestically abused either.
        You do talk some tulip.

I hope none of your family or friends - male or female - are on the other end of domestic abuse.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Neither can men be domestically abused either.
          That is starting to change now.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
            I only live about three miles from that pikie camp. I saw the news on the pub TV. Nobody up the pub has any sympathy for thieving pikie trouble-makers. I think they are hoping for the death penalty.
            Well yeah. But the question we need to know was. Did they do a good job on your drive?
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Well yeah. But the question we need to know was. Did they do a good job on your drive?

I've got a gravel drive. Gravel drives are popular round my way, so we can hear them when they come creeping about at night.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post

I've got a gravel drive. Gravel drives are popular round my way, so we can hear them when they come creeping about at night.
                and it only takes a quick raking to hide the blood
                Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  You do talk some tulip.

I hope none of your family or friends - male or female - are on the other end of domestic abuse.
                  Sue meet Sarcasm....
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    Sue meet Sarcasm....
                    I've read wim121's rants before and there are nothing sarcastic in them unlike other posters. In fact they show plain nastiness to particular sections of society.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

You do talk some tulip.

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                      Sue meet Sarcasm....
                      I've read wim121's rants before and there are nothing sarcastic in them unlike other posters. In fact they show plain nastiness to particular sections of society.
                      Try actually reading Sue, it does help.

The only nasty one with postings here is you. Instantly attacking other members before actually reading.

If you did do me the courtesy or reading, you would have noticed this:
                      Just like comments a male rape victim I once knew, had received. Some truly horrible comments, with people refusing to believe such a thing could happen to a man or saying horrible things like: "there is no such thing as male rape, admit you enjoyed it".
                      So a comment like this:

You do talk some tulip.

Is tulipe itself. The fact is, men are seen in society as the agressors in sexual misconduct and violent cases. I have known men who have been domestically abused and told by the police to "stop being so soft" and "distance yourself then" when being threatened with weapons by women. My entire point is it's one rule for one, another for another.

It is human nature to some extent, for people to live by hardened stereotypes, that women are weak and feeble and men are strong and intimidating. However, my exact point, was that this is not the case.

Reading, it really works wonders ............

PS: I never post "tulipe". Feel free to counter any points I have ever made so long as it's intelligent posturing. None of my comments are "nasty" to a sector that isnt "nasty" towards my identity or "nasty" undeservedly.
                      Last edited by wim121; 12 September 2011, 15:50.

Comment

Working...
                      X