• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is "911" the United States "Holocaust"?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    Another twat point awarded to AtW

The Holocaust Industry | Norman G. Finkelstein
    Yes this book is so great it magically undoes all the written documents from 3rd Reich and millions jews (as well as other nationalities) murdered in concentration camps.

All this tulip about Holocaust being used much by Israel is just that - tulip: I almost never hear this word "Holocaust" in written press and when I do it usually relates to Holocaust deniers.

What you need to consider here is that USA is repaying native Americans for crimes committed way before crimes against humanity were even contemplated to be a crime.

What you whining about anyway, it's not like you have to pay "Holocaust" tax or something, you are under no obligations whatsoever to contribute anything to Israel in any way.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post

Also, any comments on Palestine and their seeking of United Nations recognition and the potential US veto?

I and the public know
      What all schoolchildren learn,
      Those to whom evil is done
      Do evil in return.

Wh Auden Seotember 1st 1939

President Carter on Israel

He expressed his support for Israel as a country, but criticized its domestic and foreign policy; "One of the greatest human rights crimes on earth is the starvation and imprisonment of 1.6m Palestinians," said Carter.

He mentioned statistics showing nutritional intake of some Palestinian children was below that of the children of Sub-Saharan Africa and described the European position on Israel as "supine".[78]

My 2 cents worth ...

There is an urgent need for dialog and a peaceful political solution which recognizes the Twin States of Israel and Palenstine - likewise there is an urgent need for genuine detente and disarmanent wihin the whole region - the abandonment of Nuclear weapons by Israel - and likewise the lethal Chemical and Biological arsenals held by Syria and Iran.

To ensure Israels security requirements are met - Israel should also be admitted to NATO

With security ensured Israel economy would flourish due to the Peace dividend rather than the current stagnation of an economy burdened by massive miillitary and security costs ... the stagnant economy which is the target of current protests within Israel.

There would be a greater chance for peaceful transformation in the Middle East .

Such a move for peace would help Israels position oo the World stage as well as cutting off the Iranian and Syrian regeimes foreign capital as they tend to exploit the sufferings of the Palestinians to bolster their own status.

The alternative - sooner or later is destruction.- we must love one another - or face destruction..
      Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 11 September 2011, 15:59.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Yes this book is so great it magically undoes all the written documents from 3rd Reich and millions jews (as well as other nationalities) murdered in concentration camps.

All this tulip about Holocaust being used much by Israel is just that - tulip: I almost never hear this word "Holocaust" in written press and when I do it usually relates to Holocaust deniers.

What you need to consider here is that USA is repaying native Americans for crimes committed way before crimes against humanity were even contemplated to be a crime.

What you whining about anyway, it's not like you have to pay "Holocaust" tax or something, you are under no obligations whatsoever to contribute anything to Israel in any way.
        This lady will confuse you even more

Hedy Epstein
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
          This lady will confuse you even more

Hedy Epstein
          I have on confusions - this lady is entitled to her views and it's normal in a free society to have advocates of different sides, even though in some cases (like yourself) they become useful idiots using very precise Soviet terminology.

I for one support right of people to fight for their freedom including creation of their own state, however I deplore terrorist tactics.

If Palestinians renounced violence and shown that they can do without it for 10 years then all problems would have been solved. But so long as their Govt advocates wiping out of Israel they won't get far.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            If Palestinians renounced violence and shown that they can do without it for 10 years then all problems would have been solved.
            You really are embarrassingly naive.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              You really are embarrassingly naive.
              Moi? Nein.

That strategy would have worked wonders.

Comment

Does anyone think that if the Palestinians get a fully-fledged nation of their own, all the land back that they claim, totally autonomy etc. that there will be peace in the Middle East?
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  Does anyone think that if the Palestinians get a fully-fledged nation of their own, all the land back that they claim, totally autonomy etc. that there will be peace in the Middle East?
                  If you read my comments above - I think it would be a resounding yes .

Give Peace a Chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                    Every time Israel is castigated for something it seems that they(the Israelis) deal the "Holocaust" card.

Are the USA about to do the same with 911?

Also, any comments on Palestine and their seeking of United Nations recognition and the potential US veto?
                    (1) I don't believe that Israel deals the 'holocaust' card on every international or regional issue. The use of the 'holocaust' card as you call it is normally played by those who which to castigate Israel for protecting themselves, the same who believe in Zionist conspiracies!!!

(2) 9/11 and the holocaust are in no way comparable. To draw an inference between them would be a massive leap of Iraq to WMD proportion!

(3) Palestine should be recognised.

Comment

Who on this thread has actually been to Israel and Palestine? Until you have and have actually experienced how both parties interact with each other on a daily basis then I think you don't really have an understanding of the realities and should get back to posting about flying spaghetti and word associations.

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Working...
                      X