• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SKA news

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    I will and I can because I have something shiny to look at with lots of shiny things. I own a house, you do not.
    A shiny house? Weirdo.

Sue me.
    Hi Sue. I always figured you were a man.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Honestly ATW if you ever want to sue me over my accusation that you are a dole scrounger I am very happy to go through with it, my name and lawyer are always on offer to yourself if I think you are actually capable of it.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        I was just pointing out that it's doable.
        I said front end can run in parallel, obviously backend database (if it is used by front end) should be as scalable.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          I will and I can because I have something shiny to look at with lots of shiny things. I own a house, you do not.

You are a Russian financial immigrant who split a job when you got a passport and lived off the tax payer for years.

I have said before you have cost this country more than you can give.

Sue me.

I'll dedicate a paragraph to you in my future book, will make sure I clear it with my lawyer first though.

Comment

Ach, I like like winding you up alexi.

Comment

Working...
            X