• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SKA news

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Entrepreneurs don't get reward in salary of £150k usually, it's CGT that's more important and as you say lack of general red tape to actually make business successful, to be fair I would not say it's too bad in this country, high taxes certainly far more important to deal with.
    Yes but you don't have a proper business. you don't manufacture anything just write a few programs
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
      Yes but you don't have a proper business. you don't manufacture anything just write a few programs
      I can give you 2 references that would prove otherwise

Comment

I can give you 2 references that would prove otherwise
        Family don't count.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Who needs loads of Intel boxes when you can do this on only one IBM (back in 2002 this was - Successfully deployed 97,943 Linux images on a dedicated 9672-ZZ7 with VM. Imagine what you you could do with a z196!!!?
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Here you go, a 3K switch, saving you 2K. I'll send the invoice down the business park.

Comment

Originally posted by conned tractor View Post
              Here you go, a 3K switch, saving you 2K. I'll send the invoice down the business park.
              It's only 8 ports, probably not even stackable so keep it.

Comment

It's only 8 ports, probably not even stackable so keep it.
                This one?

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                  That's brilliant coming from someone who's non-business is helping non-businesses to find staff.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by conned tractor View Post
                    That's too much, this one is about right -

Netgear ProSafe® 24-port 10 Gigabit Stackable L2.. | Ebuyer.com

Comment

That's too much, this one is about right -

Netgear ProSafe® 24-port 10 Gigabit Stackable L2.. | Ebuyer.com
                      Better value?

I'm going to give up now because I ain't really got a clue what I'm looking at.

Comment

Working...
                      X