• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New mattress required

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Christ, you try and help people and this is what you get. I blame the chav culture.
    Do you mean the sort of people who buy a bed from Cheap Bed Frames - Double Beds | Cheap Mattresses | Leather Beds | Headboards and then some overpriced foam stuff from The Deluxe Mattress 22 by Tempur® because it has the word Deluxe within the name?

Comment

Originally posted by worzelGummidge View Post
      From John Lewis you can get a good quality mattress with good quality springs and natural filling and cover with and solid corners that does not require turning over for about £500 upwards.
      I'll check them out, cheers.

Comment

My current bed was purchased by chance off a bloke supplting a hotel chain <cough> who had some left over <cough>, it's the best fooking matress I've ever owned <which leads me to thinking he was actually telling the truth>. Not sure if this helps at all, but to me, it seems the industrial supply is of far better quality then the domestic one...if you can get it of course.

Or maybe my original bed was tulip....but best of luck anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Whippy View Post
          Wow so your financial "wisdom" even extends to knowing what I can/can't afford?
          DP can't afford one either so this spat seems a bit of a non-event. Having £2500 and being able to "afford" that much on a mattress are different so on that basis, neither of you can afford one. Neither can I.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Real contractors sleep on a bed of fluffy white kittens, delivered freshly each day by a longship rowed by Norwegian virgins.

Comment

I love my memory foam mattress.

Comment

you are contractor - get a Hästens - Vividus
                "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Whippy View Post
                  I'm pretty sure you're a clueless dickhead.[speaking of Dim]

Correct.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
                    you are contractor - get a Hästens - Vividus
                    And here's another one.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

New mattress required
                      That's no way to talk about Mrs Whippy. Dirty little man.
                      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                      X