• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Last Days...?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oooh, you can't say that!!!

Originally posted by Cyber Controller
    I decided it was pointless to fight it and to go with the flow of the forum.

Next thing you know we'll have some Ice Warriors popping up. Knackers property prices in the area I can tell you.
    That's speciesist, you'll be in big trouble now.
    Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
      That's speciesist, you'll be in big trouble now.
      Is it becoz I is green - is that what you're saying? Try being all high and mighty when it's your daughter going out with one.

Comment

No no no no no

Is it becoz I is green - is that what you're saying? Try being all high and mighty when it's your daughter going out with one.
        Come on, you've got to embrace diversity, you've got to 'allow other species to explore and express their own cultural identity'. Remember we have many things to learn from other species, and their civilisation may seem light-years behind yours but still theirs is at least as valid, if not more so than yours.
        Why not?

Comment

Are you a LibDem by any chance?

Comment

Right, outside now, you're claimed

Are you a LibDem by any chance?
            Some ******* species! I don't know why I bother, you try to be nice, you try to get along and then they throw that at you, come on get your self out here now, you b*st*rd. I'll give you L*b-*******-D*m, you tw*t.
            Why not?

Comment

Some ******* species! I don't know why I bother, you try to be nice, you try to get along and then they throw that at you, come on get your self out here now, you b*st*rd. I'll give you L*b-*******-D*m, you tw*t.

Ah, you're UKIP then
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Damn, is it that obvious?

Originally posted by DaveB
                Ah, you're UKIP then
                LOL
                Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  "If you want a Dalek for a neighbour, vote Liberal or Liebour"...
                  Bang goes the neighbourhood.

Comment

Damn, is it that obvious?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by DaveB
                    Ah, you're UKIP then

LOL

Well it was that or Veritas
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB
                      Well it was that or Veritas
                      Respect, maybe?

Comment

Working...
                      X