• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The best 'old skool' rock chick

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girlschool..................most of them anyway!

Would also agree with Debbie Harry, Joan Jett, Pat Benatar, Carol Decker, and Siouxsie Sue. In fact almost any of the ones named still with a pulse.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
      Not strictly 'Old skool', but Paramores' Hayley Williams.

(She's 22, before the moral barometers shout 'paedo'.)
      If you're having that I'll nominate Liela Moss from The Duke Spirit.

I have no idea how old she is.
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

For a more modern interpretation, I'd go for this corking little 25-year-old Aussie!!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          For a more modern interpretation, I'd go for this corking little 25-year-old Aussie!!!

That's a bird, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
            That's a bird, right?
            Yup!!!

Comment

The Bangles. All of them. At the same time.
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Susanna Hoffs....enough said!

Comment

Miki Berenyi from Lush

and +1 for Wendy James
                  Back at the coal face

Comment

Has anyone said Sam Fox yet?
                    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                      Has anyone said Sam Fox yet?
                      The vegetarian option.

Comment

Working...
                      X