• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Morning All

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afternoon fella. Cuba was good I trust.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Cuba - a good holiday destination, mainly used by Brits and Canadians. Had a great holiday there.

Comment

Yeah Cuba was great, Varadero was exactly like any other resort in/around the med and I couldn't wait to get away but the rest of Cuba is really interesting and well worth a visit.

I found that mainly French and South Americans visited Cuba, the Brits/Canadians stick mainly to Varadero and Havana imo.
        The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

I'd like to visit Cuba but I know Mrs Pondy would get all starry eyed about Che.

Then I'd have to give her half my ice cream.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
            Mahlzeit!
            That is a point, why does ze Germans say meal time instead of good afternoon?
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              That is a point, why does ze Germans say meal time instead of good afternoon?
              They pretty much use it from about 10am until 3pm. Either side of that it's Moin (before) or Feierabend (after)

They also use it sarcastically to whenever someone turns up late for a meeting.
              - Who says they have no sense of humour

Comment

Working...
              X