• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Death to all squirrels

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    Ditto love.

Are you a vegetarian ?
    I'm mainly a meat and chocolate eater, but I do try to eat veg now and then and am getting better at it. Are you a gun toting psychopathic lunatic who gets a kick out of killing defenceless animals, a half-man?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
      I'm mainly a meat and chocolate eater, but I do try to eat veg now and then and am getting better at it. Are you a gun toting psychopathic lunatic who gets a kick out of killing defenceless animals, a half-man?
      But you're fine about it if someone does it for you ? Or does all your meat come from 'the supermarket'

So, killing cows and sheep is acceptable if you want to buy them in little polystyrene containers, but killing vermin isn't ?

You are one mixed up individual
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

We'll make a man of him, put him to tra-a-a-ade......

You can't beat a bit of Tull

Jings !

The SAHb and Tull - such excellent music !

One dusky half-hour's ride
        up to the North.

There lies your reputation and
        all that you're worth.

Where the scent of wild roses
        turns the milk to cream.

Tell your mother that you walked all night on
        Velvet Green.

Comment

Feck me, it's like a tree huggers love in around here......

Ever shot something big?

Comment

But you're fine about it if someone does it for you ? Or does all your meat come from 'the supermarket'

So, killing cows and sheep is acceptable if you want to buy them in little polystyrene containers, but killing vermin isn't ?

You are one mixed up individual
            Killing for fun is not the same as killing for food. The latter is a fact of life and the former is practised by sadists. I don't harbour any doubt that you will have trouble separating the two scenarios however. You should be on some kind of register.

Comment

Originally posted by conned tractor View Post

Ever shot something big?
              Have you?

Comment

Originally posted by conned tractor View Post

Ever shot something big?

Do you mean me ?

Big game is kinda thin on the ground where I live

No, I do a bit of pest control for the farm that backs on to my garden. Rats in the barns, wood pigeons (nice curried !!) and rabbits from the livestock fields, the odd deer cull and the occasional fox. Oh, and squirrels.
                When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                  Have you?
                  Erm.......

Mangler......he said your moms had more bums than a neighbours second hand toilet seat.

Comment

Do you mean me ?

No, I do a bit of pest control for the farm that backs on to my garden. Rats in the barns, wood pigeons (nice curried !!) and rabbits from the livestock fields, the odd deer cull and the occasional fox. Oh, and squirrels.
                    Sounds good to me, especially rats....can't stand the bastids.

Comment

Do you mean me ?

Perhaps if you hadn't shot all the foxes, you wouldn't have a squirrel problem.

Comment

Working...
                      X