• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Staging of Major Teerror Attack on USA Evident

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
    your grammar is atrocious. Why do you keep omitting the definite article?
    Why do you omit the capital letter at the beginning of a sentence?
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Atw - do you mean that North Korea are far saner because they have acquired - and are very proud of this - nuclear weapons ?

For the record Iran has not invaded any countries - but I guess you already knew that.

Does Iran have the bomb - something tells me that they probably already have already a few - courtesty for some other countries -remmeber those Nukes that dissapeared from Ukraine ?

And I guess Pakistan might have helped as well.

They are a peaceful nation - but if attaked then its WW3 - its that what you want ?

I think better to leave them alone ....
      Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 22 August 2011, 13:34.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        Why do you omit the capital letter at the beginning of a sentence?
        That's just being pernickety.

Comment

That's just being pernickety.

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
            Atw - do you mean that North Korea are far saner because they have acquired - and are very proud of this - nuclear weapons ?
            No, they are saner because communist ideology denies life after death, it's much easier to start nuclear war if you believe that you will go to heaven.

Comment

your grammar is atrocious. Why do you keep omitting the definite article?
              We had deficit of words in my Soviet school

Comment

No, they are saner because communist ideology denies life after death, it's much easier to start nuclear war if you believe that you will go to heaven.

Ipse Facto given that the USA also undeniably believes in God and Heaven and all that jazz (c) - In God we Trust - and they have the largest nuke arsenal in the world - doesn't bode very well ?

I suppose you could point out they have never used Nukes yet .....

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
                  Ipse Facto given that the USA also undeniably believes in God and hEaven and all that jazz (c)
                  USA does not believe in anything as there is no state religion, in fact their written constitution helped deal with some religious nutters (like that judge who wanted to keep 10 commendments stone) nicely, especially in state schools where (to the best of my knowledge) it is forbidden to teach religion due to separation of religion and state.

I am pretty comfortable with US having nukes, but I am certainly not when it comes to Iran or North Korea, in that order.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    USA does not believe in anything as there is no state religion, in fact their written constitution helped deal with some religious nutters (like that judge who wanted to keep 10 commendments stone) nicely, especially in state schools where (to the best of my knowledge) it is forbidden to teach religion due to separation of religion and state.

I am pretty comfortable with US having nukes, but I am certainly not when it comes to Iran or North Korea, in that order.
                    I hope the US constitution can protect the world against the shower of loonies that call themselves the 'Tea Party'. Apparently Michelle Bachmann thinks 'the rise of the Soviet Union' is a major new threat to the US.

Comment

I am with AtW on that one.
                      I think Islam offers heaven and all those virgins to those who die in a Holy war. So why not start one with nukes.
                      Not likely in the US unless one of those rapturists gets into power. Even then there are lots of sane people in the chain of command to stop it.
                      Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

Working...
                      X