• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Low maintenance sports/luxury cars?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Nice try! He's not in Swindon any more

Plus, he doesn't have time for other birds.
    The spare room need doing again
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
      The spare room need doing again
      I'd hate to think what a "Spare room" is a euphamism for!
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

I was thinking of getting something reliable for the winter (as the current BMW hates the winter), just a simple hatchback.

After reading this thread I want a 350Z. Not sure I can quite justify it yet...

Comment

Originally posted by chana7 View Post
          I was thinking of getting something reliable for the winter (as the current BMW hates the winter), just a simple hatchback.

So you want a heavy RWD coupé with a big engine for snow and ice?
          Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
            So you want a heavy RWD coupé with a big engine for snow and ice?
            Forget about winter.

Lets get me a sportscar.

Comment

I drove my Z through the snow and on the ice. Just get good winter tyres and think about how you are driving then it can be ok. Oh and try to avoid going up big hills.
              "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
                I drove my Z through the snow and on the ice. Just get good winter tyres and think about how you are driving then it can be ok. Oh and try to avoid going up big hills.
                I live on a road which has the contains the word 'hill'. Worse, I live right at the peak of steepness! I lost count of how many people that were stuck outside my houe during last winters snow. P_layed good samaritan many times.

Still, lets get me a sports car.

Comment

I live on a road which has the contains the word 'hill'. Worse, I live right at the peak of steepness! I lost count of how many people that were stuck outside my houe during last winters snow. P_layed good samaritan many times.

Still, lets get me a sports car.
                  KLASSICKS MOTOR COMPANY : 04/04 NISSAN 350Z GT 3.5 V6 ## HUGE SPEC ## LEATHER ## BOSE ##

Just park it at the bottom of the hill when winter comes, and walk the last bit.
                  "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
                    KLASSICKS MOTOR COMPANY : 04/04 NISSAN 350Z GT 3.5 V6 ## HUGE SPEC ## LEATHER ## BOSE ##

Just park it at the bottom of the hill when winter comes, and walk the last bit.
                    Its a one way road too. I would just park it in another road.

95k miles?

Comment

Its a one way road too. I would just park it in another road.

95k miles?
                      You will find 350Z owners tend to love their cars rather than you average one which just gets you from A to B. Service is 9k miles not the normal 10K and it will have been much better looked after than most other cars that age. You get a 305HP monster for 8K. Bargain that... although personally I would add 2-4k and get a slightly newer one. I have 75k miles on mine and not a sniff of a problem.
                      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X