• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I think I am now a proper contractor!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outta here ASAP, with just the clothes we stand up in if necessary. All the clever ones legged it over Corney Fell 18 months ago.
    This pillock stayed.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Just had my first telephone interview sat in just my pants and having a pot noodle
      FTFY
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by KimberleyChris View Post
        Outta here ASAP, with just the clothes we stand up in if necessary. All the clever ones legged it over Corney Fell 18 months ago.
        This pillock stayed.
        Always a tricky one, when to pull the plug.

I'm currently in Zurich, struck it lucky with current rate and rate of exchange.
        But I decided to stay in Zurich and did a search on jobserve.

Number of roles in Zurich 0

Can't win them all, going on holiday as planned, just hope there is something when I come back
        Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Working...
        X