• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Police beating up rioters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    They don't need a bloody excuse. You need to start shooting people. Shouting 'Stop or I'll shout stop again' is bloody useless. Great Britain has lost it's grip on a part of it's citizens and the big stick aint bigger enough.

Personally, I blame the Kaiser Chiefs.
    I blame The Clash
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      They don't need a bloody excuse. You need to start shooting people. Shouting 'Stop or I'll shout stop again' is bloody useless. Great Britain has lost it's grip on a part of it's citizens and the big stick aint bigger enough.

Personally, I blame the Kaiser Chiefs.
      max Hastings in the mail put his finger nicely on the problem:

UK riots 2011: Liberal dogma has spawned a generation of brutalised youths | Mail Online
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

I hope they don't crack down too hard before I have popped up and got my new TV set. I was planning to black up with boot polish like Al Jolson.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
          I hope they don't crack down too hard before I have popped up and got my new TV set. I was planning to black up with boot polish like Al Jolson.
          That is no way to set an example.

Mind you - I could do with of those new plasma tellys - if you have any spare let me know.

PS just got a txt on the BlackBerry - SE27 West Norwood - action stations!

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.

George Orwell
          Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 10 August 2011, 19:15.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
            max Hastings in the mail put his finger nicely on the problem:

UK riots 2011: Liberal dogma has spawned a generation of brutalised youths | Mail Online
            No, no, no. It was Thatcher and the creation of mass long-term unemployment.

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
              I blame The Clash
              Im with MF on this one - why do the Kaiser Chiefs get top billing at the festivals when their muzak is so dire ????

At least the Clash could rock - rock the Casbah !
              Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 10 August 2011, 20:13.

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
                That is no way to set an example.

Mind you - I could do with of those new plasma tellys - if you have any spare let me know.

PS just got a txt on the BlackBerry - SE27 West Norwood - action statio s!

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.

George Orwell
                <cough> I dont have any tellies, but I have 16 trainers. a variety of sizes , but all left feet. Anyone who has right footed traniners, givvus a shout

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                  <cough> I dont have any tellies, but I have 16 trainers. a variety of sizes , but all left feet. Anyone who has right footed traniners, givvus a shout

Bloody lefties.

Comment

Police are in a no win situation, if they sit back and do nothing they are accused of being cowards or slacking off, if they fire 10 bullets point blank into an innocent man's face they are accused of being brutes! If only there was a happy medium?

Comment

Went looking to buy a washing machine on Tuesday afternoon.

There was a tall IC3 haggling over the price of some electrical goods he wished to purchase.

At least he was offering to pay

Comment

Working...
                      X