• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Riot in Leeds

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    There's lots of sirens around me at the moment and I live in a quite surburban area outside of the city. Think I may take to the street with my shotgun.
    Famous last words...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Famous last words...
      Feck me, there is actually a group of about 15 kids running down the street. Little ****ers.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Big police presence in Leeds city centre tonight. Client Co offices and others in the area told to shut up and clear out before 5pm. reports of fight breaking out near one of the big shopping centers.

Local derby match tonight as well Leeds vs Bradford at Elland Road.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          Big police presence in Leeds city centre tonight. Client Co offices and others in the area told to shut up and clear out before 5pm. reports of fight breaking out near one of the big shopping centers.

Local derby match tonight as well Leeds vs Bradford at Elland Road.
          Northerners are always behind Londoners. I expect the rioting to spread to Devon sometime next October.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Leeds has remained un touched, the only so called "trouble" in the Chapletown area fizzed out when the police turned up and everyone went home.

I image all the "feds" were going to Elland Road as it was a local derby in the football between Leeds and Bradford
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
            X