• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

George Soros dunps Gold

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*cough* I've got cold too. *cough*

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
      He's just copying Dim Prawn isn't he?
      But he used gold, which is soooo last year.

Got one problem I need to solve though. If I invest in cod and need to hold it for a while until the prices rise, how do I stop it stinking up the kitchen ?
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
        You'll take a battering

Comment

One good thing. A tank of central heating oil might be a bit cheaper this autumn. (Assuming the drop in oil price is passed to the customer obviously. Maybe I'm being a bit optimistic)
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
            Awright, fair enough
            Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
              But he used gold, which is soooo last year.

Got one problem I need to solve though. If I invest in cod and need to hold it for a while until the prices rise, how do I stop it stinking up the kitchen ?
              Get your wife to take her knickers off and hang around the kitchen. You'll soon stop noticing the smell of the cod.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                Get your wife to take her knickers off and hang around the kitchen. You'll soon stop noticing the smell of the cod.
                Now there's a red card
                Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  Will be difficult to tell the difference. But it keeps the flies out of the living room I suppose

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                    One good thing. A tank of central heating oil might be a bit cheaper this autumn. (Assuming the drop in oil price is passed to the customer obviously. Maybe I'm being a bit optimistic)

Comment

Working...
                    X