• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bin Laden assasins eliminated

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wim121 View Post
    The fact that cold blooded cash driven insane murderers are getting their just desserts ....
    I'd say the guy who publicly claimed responsibility for 9/11 and thousands of those who died got off lightly - quick death is way too weak punishment for what he did.

I very much doubt those SEALs are cash driven in any way - it's not the City of London you know, the guys work hard and they are best of the best, sadly all this came to nothing due to helicoper being shot down thus completely negating any individual training/abilities they all worked so hard to improve, sad day but this happens in war - no need to knock them for dieing in the line of duty for very small amounts of money they get.

You hereby join on my list of utter scumbags alongside with fullyautomatix, both of your located way below scooterscot, and most of Nu Liebor MPs.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      you are not making any sense.

try again tomorrow

Why did the US invade Afganistan ? To sort out the mess ? All these years and wasting trillions of dollars they still havent sorted it out. The taliban still able to fire RPG at an US helicopter just shows nothing has changed in that region and the war on terror has been a failure.

I do not know why I bother..
      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
        Why did the US invade Afganistan ? To sort out the mess ? All these years and wasting trillions of dollars they still havent sorted it out. The taliban still able to fire RPG at an US helicopter just shows nothing has changed in that region and the war on terror has been a failure.

I do not know why I bother..
        half a dozen sensible points, but you need to put them together into a coherent argument.

fwiw, I dont know why you bother either. try again tomorrow

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          I'd say the guy who publicly claimed responsibility for 9/11 and thousands of those who died got off lightly - quick death is way too weak punishment for what he did.

I very much doubt those SEALs are cash driven in any way - it's not the City of London you know, the guys work hard and they are best of the best, sadly all this came to nothing due to helicoper being shot down thus completely negating any individual training/abilities they all worked so hard to improve, sad day but this happens in war - no need to knock them for dieing in the line of duty for very small amounts of money they get.

You hereby join on my list of utter scumbags alongside with fullyautomatix, both of your located way below scooterscot, and most of Nu Liebor MPs.

Care to explain why you think I am happy about it ? Stop showing yourself up as a stupid moron.

I just reported the news.

Comment

Why did the US invade Afganistan ?
            9/11 was deemed as attack on country, Bin Laden (based in Afganistan) claimed responsibility and Taleban (current Govt of Afganistan) refused to cooperate to extradite him, by doing so they assumed responbility for the act of war on US soil. Hence NATO involvement (but not in Iraq).

You did not just report the news (unless you copied text posted in Iran or something like this), you've added words that clearly show your view and that makes me think you are an utter scumbag.

Comment

You did not just report the news (unless you copied text posted in Iran or something like this), you've added words that clearly show your view and that makes me think you are an utter scumbag.
              WTF are you on about you ***** ? I posted that the Seal unit which assasinated Bin laden has been killed in a revenge hit. That made you think I am happy about it ?

I was thinking you are on the bottle but scratch that, you must be on a high dose of crack cocaine or something.

Comment

WTF are you on about you ***** ? I posted that the Seal unit which assasinated Bin laden has been killed in a revenge hit. That made you think I am happy about it ?

I was thinking you are on the bottle but scratch that, you must be on a high dose of crack cocaine or something.
                first - there is no way of knowing that the people involved with killing OBL were on the chinook

second - where do you get the notion that its a revenge attack ?

you are making it up.

get a good nights sleep, we can pick it up tomorrow

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

9/11 was deemed as attack on country, Bin Laden (based in Afganistan) claimed responsibility and Taleban (current Govt of Afganistan) refused to cooperate to extradite him, by doing so they assumed responbility for the act of war on US soil. Hence NATO involvement (but not in Iraq).

Bin Laden was based in Pakistan, Pakistan is a nuclear power so the US could not attack it. The Afghan Northern Alliance (that included India, Iran and US support) were already overthrowing the Taliban in Afghanistan before 9/11.
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Unknown News | Helen & Harry's cranky weblog of news and opinion | [email protected]

Mess.

Trillions of dollars spent attacking Iraq and Afghanistan to revenge 9/11 in which 3000 people died. Now compare that to 900000+ killed so far in both countries and 1.75Million people injured then it doesn't take a genius to work out it's a mess or to argue which side is the biggest bunch of murdering bastards on the planet.

The armed forces are just following orders. It's the politicians who should be put in a Chinook and shot down.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

First, Im not a labourite. In fact, my political opinions are as far away from them as possible. You couldnt be more wrong.

Second, everyone serving in the armed forces is working a job, just like you and I. They arent doing it for fun, they are doing it to feed their family.

However, they work in a job where they shoot at other people and people shoot at them. Them getting shot is just part of the job. If you dont want to get shot while working, dont work in a warzone.

You join my list of morons whom are unable to grasp a simple concept of employment risks. They dont work for small amounts of money at all. They work for £16k+, that is a damn good wage for uneducated people in many areas. Around my area, office work pays minimum wage. £12k is considered a good salary for some.
                      Last edited by wim121; 7 August 2011, 10:43.

Comment

Working...
                      X