• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boomed - with caveats =:-o

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    So do you stick strictly to the no contract no work rule? I.e. if theres a delay in paperwork and it aint come through be last day of contract you dont turn up on client site till it does?
    Always.
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Latest update.
      Just had the contract emailed by agent.

See, there was never any issue
      "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
        Latest update.
        Just had the contract emailed by agent.

See, there was never any issue
        Yes, I've just received it.

Comment

I've got a current ClientCo who have been talking about a contract extension for the last 5 weeks. When I write to them and tell them I have accepted another offer in the absence of said extension, they're now giving me grief for not rolling over and waiting until the last day to get sent said extension. So, despite chasing the Agency, who claimed to have been chasing, it's me in the wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Dearnla View Post
            I've got a current ClientCo who have been talking about a contract extension for the last 5 weeks. When I write to them and tell them I have accepted another offer in the absence of said extension, they're now giving me grief for not rolling over and waiting until the last day to get sent said extension. So, despite chasing the Agency, who claimed to have been chasing, it's me in the wrong?
            Nope. Stuff them. Its their fault for being complacent !!!!
            Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X