• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cheaper than sasguru's bedsit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Who's going to come to a party with you?
    That's it, I won't be inviting you to the CUK party at the mansion when I buy it

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      That's it, I won't be inviting you to the CUK party at the mansion when I buy it
      Are you going to borrow some of DP's gold to buy your mansion?
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Are you going to borrow some of DP's gold to buy your mansion?
        I don't like to be in debt you cretin, that's why I have not bought the house so far.

Comment

I don't like to be in debt you cretin, that's why I have not bought the house so far.
          It would only be an imaginary debt, though.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

It would only be an imaginary debt, though.
            Not for the creditor it won't be!

Comment

You could have lived the Brum dream for the past 10 years and paid less than half what you need to pay now.

I haven't done the maths but how do factor in 10 years of bedsit living?
              Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Oh just pay for it already out of SKA petty cash for heaven's sake. It must be a financial goer by now......come on....Carpe Diem alexei. Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war man.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
                  You could have lived the Brum dream for the past 10 years and paid less than half what you need to pay now. I haven't done the maths but how do factor in 10 years of bedsit living?
                  And how exactly would I have responsibly bought house when I only got my permanent residency in late 2004? I knew some idiots on work permits bought houses, lost jobs and had to leave the country (they still had debt) - owning a house wasn't not good enough to get visa to live here!

After that I've chosen to conserve cash in order to invest it into SKA, smart choice if you ask me.
                  Last edited by AtW; 2 August 2011, 15:28.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    ...Carpe Diem alexei. Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war man.

I think Alexei's motto should be "in the long run we are all dead"
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                      Oh just pay for it already out of SKA petty cash for heaven's sake. It must be a financial goer by now......come on....Carpe Diem alexei. Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war man.

This time next year Rodders...

Comment

Working...
                      X