• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Are Veteran Posters damaging the CUK brand?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Why do they make the smooth stuff then. It can't be that people like the taste.
    You're talking about American's here. They have no taste (buds).

Having suitably lowered the tone I think I'll call it quits for the weekend. See ya Monday.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      You're talking about American's here. They have no taste (buds).

Having suitably lowered the tone I think I'll call it quits for the weekend. See ya Monday.
      Yeah, go on, run away ya yellow bastard!

And let that be a lesson to you!

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
        Why do they make the smooth stuff then. It can't be that people like the taste.
        It may not actually have been peanut butter i suppoose more just some foodstuff which was designed to look like turd but in reality was nothing more offensive than peanut butter (or similar I guess)

but i must stress I am no expert.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          Yeah, go on, run away ya yellow bastard!

And let that be a lesson to you!
          Who you calling a bastard.

I'm far more

merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
          X