• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Its a glorious day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    It's a glorious day and was planning on having a bbq later but a major server issue might just scupper those plans
    What's the problem? Can't get the server hot enough?

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      Its a fine day here in Manchester.

I think I will welcome the missus home from work with a nice BBQ and a glass of chilled white wine.

She left me a pound of mince in the fridge this am and said 'do something with that'

so I reckon home made beefburgers on the barbie will be a nice suprise for her.

oh, and ten cans of fozzies for me

As soon as her key is in the lock, make sure you are on the other side, bollock naked save for a winning smile and flashing spinning bow tie, holding a tray of EO burgers in one hand and a chilled bottle of wine in the other, with a towel draped across the forearm.
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        As soon as her key is in the lock, make sure you are on the other side, bollock naked save for a winning smile and flashing spinning bow tie, holding a tray of EO burgers in one hand and a chilled bottle of wine in the other, with a towel draped across the forearm.
        Ohhhh. So that's how you landed SY02? Sheer class
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
          Ohhhh. So that's how you landed SY02? Sheer class
          I'm going to have nightmares for years
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Nice day here too.

But got home to find a massive hole in the street outside.

Negotiated my way past a digger and bucket to get to the shops a bit later and got caught in a downpour.

Took the driest way back home, but still got soaked. Hole in the road filling nicely.

"Ooh, look, a wimming pool!" was my comment to a passing neighbour.

Shirt already dry.
            Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Working...
            X