• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

12 Points

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Why would HMRC accept 1% of debts owed to them? With such low payouts might as well bankrupt to make a point, even 10% would be taking the piss kind of offer.
    They have previous.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Same reason any other creditor would, because if they go under they get nothing
      You'll get something however - making good lesson to others, well worth pityful 1% of debt being paid debt.

Comment

Its good you will admit you are wrong when the situation warrants, have a listen to this:

BBC - 5 live blog: 5 live Sport special: Rangers - What Next?

The facts are clear the £50m tax case has not been judged on (if it has they are keeping it a secret) so at the moment we owe nothing in that instance, the HMRC have said they are willing to agree a CVA, the biggest issue now is the money owed to Ticketus, not HMRC.
        It's my dear boy, not its.

What school did you say you were from?

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          It's my dear boy, not its.

What school did you say you were from?
          If all you have to pick apart from my argument is my grammar I think I can live with that.
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

If all you have to pick apart from my argument is my grammar I think I can live with that.
            No, I am having a go at your education, your grammar is a product of that.

Comment

No, I am having a go at your education, your grammar is a product of that.
              I don't hide my bad education, I am quite proud I gotten to where I am despite of it!

Now back to the original question of why you still think Rangers will go under?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I don't hide my bad education, I am quite proud I gotten to where I am despite of it!

Now back to the original question of why you still think Rangers will go under?
                Original question?

I cannot remember you using a question mark in any of your posts, why don't you go back and pull one out, remind me of the question I am supposed to answer that was never asked.

Honestly...

Comment

Original question?

I cannot remember you using a question mark in any of your posts, why don't you go back and pull one out, remind me of the question I am supposed to answer that was never asked.

Honestly...
                  Ok, a question, how did the Celtic match go today for you?

Comment

Ok, a question, how did the Celtic match go today for you?
                    In the end I thought the team done well and the team are deserved winners of the title.

Anyway, back to my question, what school did you say you were from?

Comment

In the end I thought the team done well and the team are deserved winners of the title.

Anyway, back to my question, what school did you say you were from?
                      I didn't, but pick any generic northern comprehensive and you get the gist.

Comment

Working...
                      X